Hello everyone ,
I hope you are enjoying the ongoing wedding season,
I made my layout on this theme only. Marriage is a thousand little things, and I love to capture the beautiful memories of them. This time I’m making a Guestbook and not album. So the blessed couple can capture their blessings into it with their photos.
This layout is designed with Bob n Betty’s “Bare Essentials “ paper collection and as the name suggests, this undoubtedly is a necessity for any crafter. It comes in 18 different watercolor backgrounds, with 18 variety patterns. Isn’t it an awesome deal..?
And trust me this paper pack is a perfect choice for any kind of project, be it birthday, anniversary, love, baby, friendship etc…
They are a must have.
Here bare some steps you can follow to recreate this layout:
- Take 3 different Papers from the pack.
- Cut them with the help of Paper cutter. Layout size is 10”6.5 so I’m cutting the paper 1 inches bigger then the chipboard size. Fix it on the bob n Betty chipboard with using tacky tape or liquid glue.
- Take 2nd Paper and cut it 0.5 inches smaller then the layout size.
- Fussy cut the desired Paper design, which u can see in green colour on my layout.
- Arrange the layout with the photo and mark the space for photo.
- Add embellishments and chipboards of your choice
- Sprinkle some black liquid gesso for a lil messy effect on background.
And it’s done .
Its just a sneek peek of the acual project. I shall be back soon with the complete project.