Good Morning 🙂
Preeti Datta (aka Dutt Preety) here. How are you doing ?
Today, I’d like to share a Cute Baby Mixed Media Card. This is a big sized card great for gifting. I’ve used the beautiful and totally adorable papers from Bob n Betty’s earlier collections, “Cuddling Cuties” and “Baby Bliss“. All of Bob n Betty’s paper collections have been brilliantly designed, so, it is very easy to mix and match papers from different collections, go back to the earlier releases and mix them with new ones. Sky is the limit with respect to matching elements and coming up with new combos 🙂
Cute Baby Mixed Media Card:
Here are some close-up photos:
- Prepared the 5 by 11.5 inch white card base with thick 300 gsm white card stock
- Cut the main panel and mats, used pastel coloured card stock to create the mats. Distressed & inked the edges for a textured and defined look. Adhered the panels together, used 3d foam tape between the layers for dimension
- On the main panel, did background stencilling by mixing light paste with a blue Pigment Powder and then applied it through dots and number design stencils
- Fussy cut elements from Bob n Betty’s Cuddling Cuties and Baby Bliss Paper Collections and also, die cut the word baby and a few shapes with these pattern papers
- Gathered all the supplies for layering including thread, gauze, fussy cut images, lace and die cuts. Then created a visually pleasing composition and adhered the elements. Used 3d foam tape to attach some elements.
- Created ink splatter and added Nuvo drops as a finishing touch.
Bob n Betty Supplies Used:
That is all for today.
Please do share your gorgeous creations using Bob n Betty papers with us on our facebook group Bob n Betty Buddies.
Remember you can always purchase all the beautiful Bob n Betty products from our wonderful Sales Buddies.
Thanks for your precious time