Jaya here with my debut post for Bob n Betty. I have used the very elegant Cottage Blush paper collection to make a layout.
here are some handy instructions you may refer to design a layout for yourself.
1. Give a coat of matt gel medium/ clear gesso on the paper and dry thoroughly.
2. Use modelling paste and one or two different but similar pattern stencils and add some texture to the page. You can also use some mica powders or dry pigment powders to color you modelling paste.
3. Fussy cut some beautiful rose images and post card images from the collection. Distress the edges using vintage photo distress ink.
4.Now, add some color to the background. You can use sprays, watercolors or anything that is a little forgiving. Spray a little water to make the colors flow and mix with each other. Do not over use water.
5. Start preparing your cluster. Add the fussy cut images and your pic.Embellish with flowers and chipboards.
6. Add some colorful splatters and doodling if you wish to. Use gel medium to add some Finnabair Art stones for detail. Finish off with the title.
Hope you liked my project 🙂
I shall catch up with my next creation soon, till then happy crafting..!!