Hello Bob n Betty Buddies,
Tanya here, sharing a Page Layout with the STUNNING You and I Collection! The colours on this layout are truly magical and fit so well together!
Here are the Instructions you may use to recreate such a project:
- Use white cardstock as the base for your layout.
- Tear 2 pieces from one of the sheets in the collection as per the picture and adhere.
- Fussy cut some flowers, leaves and wording elements from the die cut sheet in the collection.
- Ink the sides of the cardstock using the Tim Holtz Speckles stencil and some distress inks and oxides.
- Add some white crackle texture paste using a circle stencil and apply over the inked stencil marks. Leave to dry.
- Randomly stamp some butterfly images.
- Add some random paint splatters on the page using black impasto paint.
- Paint 2 of the filigree chipboard frames with Finn’s Sparks Paint Iris Potion and Metallique Paint Golden Moss.
- Emboss the chipboard frame (photo) with white and chippie title with black embossing powder.
- Cut 3 butterflies from the collection sheet using the Tonic Studios Wings and Things Die.
- Cut a few leaves from green and white cardstock using the Creative Expression Die Swirly Leaf Trio.
- Arrange the rest of the embellishments (flowers, leaves, gauze, buttons, sequins) as per the picture or as you like.
- All done!
Here are the close ups of this layout…
Hope you like this as much as I enjoyed making it!