Hello Crafty Friends! We are all set to add more gems to our Design Team! So…..are you ready for the opportunity to join our team? We sure hope so! We are looking for some crafty fellas from around the world who want to have some fun spreading the joy with their amazing creations using Bob n Betty Products!
Design Team Requirements:
- Create 1 project every month to be posted on our blog and your personal blog/social media platforms.
- All projects must be accompanied by written descriptions of the creative process – all written matter will be supervised by our content writer to maintain the uniformity of the brand, kindly be open for alterations.
- Each project write-up should include a clear photo of the finished project, in addition to ‘in process’ pictures.
- Regularly promote Bob n Betty Products on different social media platforms, including your personal blog, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media sites. We welcome all applicants with existing blog and/or video broadcasting platforms.
- Support your fellow design team members by commenting on their creations, posts, blogs, etc… Re-posting and being active on social media to support each other.
- Design team commitment run through a period of six months, however the commitment level can be short or long depending upon your comfort and enjoyment. (We are easy to work with : )
Design Team Benefits:
- A welcome package of new releases as they become available.
- DT member discount of 15% on all Bob n Betty Products
- Your work will be shown and promoted on the Bob n Betty’s website and all other social media platforms.
Who are we looking for?
DT members with expertise in at least one of the following craft forms:
How to Apply:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: “Design Team Call – Your Name”
Please include the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Links to your blog, social media platforms, YouTube, etc.
- A short bio about yourself along with a photograph, and your crafting style and craft forms you are interested to work in
- A message to Bob n Betty team on why you think you would be a good fit for our team, or why you would like to join
- A list of current & previous design team assignments (if applicable)
- Links (or attachments) to 5 recent creative projects that highlight your natural crafting style
- Deadline for applications is Wednesday, June 15th 2016 at 6 pm, IST.
- We are accepting applications worldwide! We will be notifying the final members by 20th June.
- Design Team announcements will be made on the 30th June on our website and other social media platforms.
Important Note: Please pay attention to all the points mentioned in “How to Apply” section and send your application with complete details. Applicants with the complete information only will receive an acknowledgement mail from us within 48 hours.
We are truly looking forward to seeing everyone’s incredible work… and adding to our awesome design team! Good Luck and Happy Crafting….!