Hello dear Bob n Betty friends.
Today I’m sharing a Mixed Media Layout featuring the gorgeous Roseate Collection. I have incorporated the matching decoupage papers into the layering. These decoupage papers are so pretty and so versatile.
Here are the instructions you may use to recreate such a project
1. Add some colour to the background on one of the sheets in the Roseate Collection using some white gesso and Impasto paints.
2. Add texture randomly using a stencil and white crackle texture paste.
3. Add paint splatters randomly over the page.
4. Cut a few die cut shapes from the collection sheets and decoupage papers to form the layering of the composition.
5. Emboss the chipboard pieces with embossing powders.
6. Fussy cut a few elements from the collection sheets.
7. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture or as you like.
8. Add some buttons and sequins for the finishing touch.
9. All done!
Kind Regards/Vriendelike Groete,