Hi friends 🙂
Preeti Datta (aka Dutt Preety) here. How are you doing?
Today, I’d like to share A Set of Two Grungy Vintage Cards. I’ve used papers from the new and gorgeous “Classics” Decoupage Specialty Papers Collection. They are so versatile and the prints are full of vintage goodness. A must have in your stash! The prints in this collection make for brilliant focal images as well as classy backgrounds. I went for a grimy, grungy, stained look this time around.
Grungy Vintage Cards
Card 1: Finders Keepers
Card 2: Shine Brightly
- Cut one of the papers from the Classics Collection of Decoupage Specialty Papers, distressed the edges, darkened them with Vintage Photo distress ink and created mats for these panels
- Did background stamping with archival inks and background stenciling with heavy white gesso (any type of texture paste will do)
- Created a grungy look by adding color with sprays and created drips and splatter
- For the focal elements, used Tim Holtz Paper dolls. Layered washi tape, thread, gauze, chipboards and gems and added some blue color as well. For the sentiments, used Tim Holtz metallic stickers
- Adhered the panels to the mats and mounted these on the large sized card bases. To create dimension between the paper layers, used 3d foam tape
That is all for today.
Please do share your gorgeous creations using Bob n Betty papers with us on our facebook group Bob n Betty Buddies.
Remember you can always purchase all the beautiful Bob n Betty products from our wonderful Sales Buddies.
Thanks for your precious time