Hello Creative Souls,
Welcome to our blog, we are here to announce our Design team for the term Aug 2017 – July 2018.
To begin with, we would like to extend our gratitude to all those who applied for the Design Team. It was a challenging task for us to pick only a few from the massive response we had received. Each profile was distinctive in its in own, and we look forward to be associated with artists like you all in future.
Now, time to welcome the strongest pillars of our team:
Niharika Gupta – Chennai, India
Design Team Member
Niharika Gupta is an extremely talented girl from Chennai. A Software Engineer by qualification, she is passionate about crafting and does it with a lot of pleasure. Since 2014, she has been involved in this art form and had come up with some beautiful creations and products. Niharika is the owner of a boutique for handmade cards and scrapbooks brand by the name, “Niharika Expressions”. Niharika has a facebook page http://www.facebook.com/niharikaexpressions that gives a glimpse of her amazing and creative work.
Jaanhvi Hinduja – Nashik, India
Design Team Member
Jaanhvi is an exceptionally talented and charming lady from the City of Joy, Kolkata. She lived in Mumbai for over a decade and worked with one of the leading Asset Management companies there. Few years back, Jaahnvi shifted to the peaceful city of Nashik where she got indulged into some DIY crafts, which in very less time became her passion. Her creative work is inspired by her love for gifting, decorating house, and the love of jewelry. The creative bug ignited the passionate artist within her and very soon she became a known name amidst the artist community. She is well recognized for her finest grip on the art of decoupage.
Her forte is creating home decorative and utility products. Check out some of her mesmerizing creations on her facebook page https://web.facebook.com/handcartindia/
Tanya Cloete – Pretoria, South Africa
Design Team Member
Tanya Cloete is an ardent crafter from South Africa, many recognize her with her facebook name “Tanya Scrapbooking”. This cheerful artist began her scrapbooking journey as a hobby to keep herself busy. At that time she was unaware of the beautiful future the field of art and crafts hold for her. She loves to make crafty things. Scrapbooking and paper crafting has developed as a passion for her in no time. Photos are memories to be treasured forever and what better way than to tell a story by the beautiful layouts or albums one can make. She likes to create mini albums, single page layouts and cards. She has recently developed a great new love for making 3D/OTP projects. Her work is perfect amalgamation of almost every art form. You may check out her amazing work at http://mycreativescrapbooking.blogspot.in/
We are truly blessed to have these amazing artists in our team for this year too, and we look forward for a year full of inspirations with them.
See you all tomorrow with the new members of our team. Till then, keep crafting..!
Bob n Betty India
Hello Scrappy Friends,
Tanya here with a Stationery Desk oganizers using the stunning Soo Shabby decoupage paper collection by Bob n Betty..!
I’m quite new to decoupage but trust me it was so simple to achieve this beauty with these decoupage specialty papers and I thoroughly enjoyed making this project.
This collection is beyond stunning and has all my favourites’ clocks and flowers, a perfect combination!
So I decided to make a set of boxes for my desk in my craft room for all my scrapbooking tools, scissors, rulers, adhesives and ink pads etc.
I painted each of the boxes with white acrylic paint. I then cut the sheets from the collection to fit each box and decoupaged all using mod podge.
Hope you like this as much as I enjoyed making it!
Hello Crafty Buddies,
So..the time has come to reveal the Winners of our Birthday Celebration Contests.
We would like to start with acknowledging the efforts of all the participants for taking out time to join us, in our brainteaser contests…yess we know they were a lil unconventional.
Nevertheless, We are truly delighted to receive such an awesome response. Must say, it was quite a complex situation for us to pick only one winner each contest. So, we had to choose them randomly.
Now, without holding it any longer, we would like to announce the names of the winners.
- Share and Win Contest – Riddhi Jani, Thanks Riddhi for showing us tremendous support.
- Maze of Jumbled Words – Only few out of hundreds of entries could qualify with their fastest and all correct answers, and the random name picker has picked Anila DK as the winner 🙂
3. Scribble – Scrabble – with a score of 104 points of correct words/terms used in crafts, Preeti Dutt is the winner of this contest, you’ve got a sharp brain girl..way to go
4. Paper Reckoner – Well this one was easy but needed a lil patience, most of you guessed the right names of paper collections but missed a few, may be in the rush of sending your answers. So, the ones with all correct 24 answers qualified, and the randomly chosen winner for this contest is Vinita Jain.
Congratulations Winners, we request you all to email us your complete postal address with contact number @ firstname.lastname@example.org All gift hampers will be shipped on or before 5th May.
Hello Scrappy Friends,
I’m so glad to be a part of Bob n Betty’s 2nd birthday celebrations.
So, I’m hosting the third contest here “The Paper Reckoner”. I know you guys have been through two brain-teasing contests, hosted by my 2 exceptionally talented teammates. Hence, my task was to design something simple yet fun.
And here it is…
You can see 24 tiles in the image here, each tile carries an element from different Scrapbook and Decoupage collections of Bob n Betty and you simply have to find out which paper collection they belong to. I have organized each tile with alphabets in order to make it easy for you to answer.
So your answers should be in format:
A – XYZ collection
B – ABC Collection and so on..
You may refer the website for any assistance required www.bobnbetty.in Go to “our collections” tab, check out the insights of each collection and find out the elements.
Isn’t it simple..? So wear you thinking caps now and start sending your answers to us at email@example.com
This contest closes at 11:59 pm, 28th April.
“Precious one, so small, so sweet…
Dancing in on Angel’s feet,
Hello crafty peeps, hope you are doing great.
Today, I would be sharing my Scrapbook page layout “Priceless” using the beautiful paper range “Vintage Blooms” from Bob and Betty. It is one of the oldest and gorgeous line and the day I saw it in my design kit, I had kept it aside. I knew I wanted to transform it into a beautiful layout, but wasn’t able to come up with a design that can do true justice to its beauty until recently.
I have made a process video to walk you through the project and here it is….
Hope you enjoyed watching the video and give it a try! Here is the list of products used in this project :
Vintage Blooms Collection (Bob and Betty)
Sequins (Dress my craft)
Prima flowers #580605, #580674
Kaisercraft Collectables Peek-A-Boo-Boy
Wycinanka chipboard frames
iCraft mixed media glue
Jaanhvi here to add some more sparkle to Bob n Betty Birthday Celebrations.
We’ll play something very close to scrabble, without the board of course. So there are 102 letters corresponding to 102 numbers which are being given to you. Each letter carries a score. There are two blank numbers which are the ‘wild letters’, and can be used as any alphabet to form a word. A player has to form one or more words with the letters given to them. Each letters carries a score. The person getting the highest score with valid words shall be the winner. Here are the detailed instructions for the game:
- A player has to choose 7 numbers from the ones given above and comment the numbers chosen along with their email id only in the “START” game post (will be posted in an hr or so). Numbers commented in any other post shall not be eligible. Please decide on the number and comment in a single post. Multiple comments shall be disqualified. Email id must be clearly mentioned in the same comment. Comments carrying only numbers without email id shall be disqualified.
- Number chosen by a player cannot be re-chosen by another player. So there are only 102 unique numbers (represented by letters) to play with. Therefore, look up the comments and choose from the remaining numbers only.
- This is a game of luck in the first place, as only 14 people can participate, the letters being limited to 102.
- The letters corresponding to the numbers chosen by the players shall be emailed to them within 24 hrs. Please ensure that a correct email id is provided in order to avoid the chance of losing out in the game.
- Player choosing the number already chosen by other player shall be disqualified, without any notice.
- Each player on having received their 7 letters will be required to form one or more words. Letters can be repeated while forming words. The word(s) must be any product or technique related to paper For e.g., antique, emboss, mist, pad, fussy, shall be valid words. As the letters are limited, words being part of the complete craft tool or technique names shall be valid. For eg., MIX being part of MIXED MEDIA is valid. HEAT, being part of HEAT TOOL is valid. However, please note that we reserve the right to decide a word being valid or invalid.
- The players must email their letters along with the words formed by them in .txt or .doc format.
- The ‘wild letter’ can be used by a player, if received to replace any letter. For e.g. if the letters received are G, WILD, U,P, D, R, O then G, WILD, N – ‘GUN’ shall be a valid word. However, the ‘wild letter’ carries a 0 score.
- The player obtaining the highest score shall be declared the winner of goodies worth rs. 5000 and a souvenir designed by me.
- Read through the instructions carefully. The game will begin when we hit “START” in our next post. Time of the post will be intimated in advance.
We are giving you one hour’s time, understand the rules and start thinking about your numbers, Wait for our “START” post on Bob n Betty’s Facebook page to start commenting.
Ayushi here with another DT blogpost for Bob n Betty. I have used their latest release “Googly Woogly” to adorn a Printers Tray. This cute little tray would dress up any little baby’s room or it would make the perfect baby shower gift for a close friend or relative.
Each spot on the tray is a perfect place to add just a touch of paper, buttons, ribbon, pins, flowers, etc. Here are some ideas that I have applied.
This particular collection gives you a wide range of seamless patterns, baby & pregnancy journaling cards and much more to choose from the fussy cutting element sheets. There are plenty of words, sayings and letters to say what you want to say to the little one.
The best idea is to leave one or two sections open for photos, so when the time comes they can be slipped in accordingly.
I totally loved making it, do let me know if you too liked this project.
Niharika here, Bringing up for you, the very first contest to celebrate Bob n Betty’s 2nd birthday – “ Maze of Jumbled Words ”
Confusing ?? Naah… I will explain it to you…
Here are few words – which are related to crafts – hidden in this maze.. All you have to do is, FIND THEM to WIN THEM!! Yess…You will actually get the same product as prize if u find it correctly in this maze.. Amazing isn’t it?
Here are the Rules:
- You have to find the words Hidden in this maze.
- Whatever words you find out, mail your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject : “Answer to Maze of Jumbled Words Contest”.
- Do not post your answers on any social media platform, it will hamper your chances to win.
- You can participate in this puzzle (Maze of Jumbled Words) till 11:59 PM, 26th April 2017.
- Whoever gets the maximum correct answers (1 person), wins the contest, and gets the correctly guessed products as prize.
- In case of a tie, the winner will be chosen on the basis of lucky draw.
Its time for you all to get started… but before that I will give you some hint (shhh….)
“The words are not in their straight spelling i.e. the spelling of the word is also jumbled”
Now time for a little more surprise…. The winner also gets a small little cute product made by me, as a part of their prize. I am so excited to know who it will be …Have you started scratching your head already??? hehe…. So what are you waiting for guys, wear your thinking caps and start finding the answers….
All the best… !