Good Morning 🙂
Preeti Datta (aka Dutt Preety) here. How are you doing ?
Today, I’d like to share Two Mixed Media Cards designed using the new & absolutely gorgeous Roseate Paper Collection.
Mixed Media Cards
Card 1: Love & Laughter
Card 2: Peace, Love & Happiness
- Cut 2 pattern papers from the Roseate Paper Collection into 4.5 by 6.5 inches in size & then distress their edges with a paper distresser, darken the edges with ink to better define the edges & apply clear gesso on these panels
2. Mix modelling paste with pigment powders and then apply the coloured pastes through stencils onto the prepared panels using a palette knife
3. To add interest to the background, stamp using matching ink colors and also add some more color (and splatters) to the background using the same pigment powders & distress ink
4. Fussy cut some of the beautiful images from the Roseate Paper Collection, these will be our embellishments
5. Finally, gather some more elements like thread, lace, pearls, gauze, resin frames etc that may be needed while layering. For these cards, I decided to go simple & use only the fussy cut elements and some golden thread, adding some of the elements with 3d foam tape for added dimension. In the end, added some black and white ink splatter & perfect pearls.
Bob n Betty Supplies Used:
That is all for today.
Please do share your gorgeous creations using Bob n Betty papers with us on our facebook group Bob n Betty Buddies.
Remember you can always purchase all the beautiful Bob n Betty products from our wonderful Sales Buddies.
Thanks for your precious time