Zalak again with you all. Today I am sharing wall hanging project with “Dirty Pour” Decoupage paper. This wall hanging I have made for all the Crafters who has their own craft room and inspired by random search on internet basically known as Optical Illusion Frame.
So, Let’s see
I had a 12″ square MDF board with me and was planning to do acrylic pour art on it but then I received my DT kit and I saw Dirty Pour decoupage paper.
- So I cut 8″x1″ strips from scrap MDF and placed them on a 12″ MDF board in a form of triangle to create illusion effect. Then I have prime it with primer.
- Then in my silhouette machine I cut two different stencil saying “Create” and “Inspire”.
- Then on paper I placed one of a stencil and applied modeling paste. Same way with other paper I applied modeling paste mixed with brown color. Also splatter with gold acrylic color.
- Once it is dried, I have cut them into 8″x1″ strips.
- Then with mod-podge I adhered one design (i.e. Create) on a left side of the triangle strips and other design (i.e. Inspire) on a right side of the triangle strips.
- Then I let the frame dried and after that I have applied red color to the back side of the base.
- Once everything was dried, I have applied waterproof varnish.
I hope I have inspired you to decor your craft-room. I will be back with some more ideas till then happy crafting.