This is my first try at decoupage I mean for real. I have done a little bit here and there in my art journal but never a complete project with so many techniques.
I have used the #decopatch papers to create some unique projects. They are very practical and useful and don’t cost a bomb to create a beautiful project.
1. I took some mdf clock bases and used a clean old makeup sponge and painted with white gesso. I have them 3 coats.
2. Then I fussy cut the paper to my liking and requirement and sprayed the pieces with water.
3. I used mod podge to adhere the paper to my bases.
4. I used some stencils and modelling paste to create the desired patterns.
5. After the modelling paste was dry, I sanded it down with some fine grain sand paper.
6. Next using some chalk paint and sponge I coloured over the areas without the paper.
7. Then I used inka gold and rubbed with my finger and buffed using a wet wipe. To get the distressed effect.