Hello Bob n Betty Buddies,
Tanya here with an OTP project, a cute Unicorn Paper Cake using the ADORABLE Little Wonderland Collection! I am obsessed with Unicorns and found some awe inspiring Unicorn cakes on Pinterest and couldn’t resist but try out one using this cute pattern paper!
Design ID #120857 – Tiered Cake Baby Elephant by Lori Whitlock
Design ID #206840 – Unicorn Crown by Little Luxuries Loft
Design ID #11567 – 3D Scalloped Cone by Alaa’ K
Design ID #37446 – Bow-Narrow by Snapdragon Snippets
- Cut a round box cake from the collection sheets and cardstock. Single Tier. Assemble accordingly.
- Cut a cone from yellow cardstock, this will be used as the horn. Assemble accordingly.
- Cut 2 ears (unicorn crown) from white and pink cardstock. Add Ranger Stickles (Sequins) to the pink inner piece and leave to dry. Fold the ears inward and staple the bottom piece together adhere to box using pins.
- Cut a bow from the collection as well as cardstock and assemble accordingly.
- Cut hearts, doilies and butterflies from the collection and cardstock using dies.
- Emboss the chipboard title with Lindy’s Purely White.
- Add lace and rhinestones to the bottom section of the cake.
- Arrange the rest of your embellishments as per the picture or as you like.
- All done!
Hope you like this as much as I enjoyed making it!