Hello Bob n Betty Buddies,
Tanya here, sharing two cute Valentines Favor Boxes with the STUNNING You and I Collection! This is such a simple and quick project using just cutting dies to make! I thought a little box would be perfect for adding some chocolates or a trinket for that special someone in your life for Valentines Day!
Here are the Instructions you may use to recreate such a project:
- I used a pocket box shape die to make the box and cut two using the collection sheets. Assemble accordingly.
- Cut some hearts from the sheets.
- I used a circle and oval die to cut some of the fussy cut elements from the sheets.
- Cut the number 14 from black cardstock using number dies.
- Fussy cut to word strips to be added to the boxes.
- Adhere the pieces with some adhesive foam squares to give the elements dimension.
- All done!
Hope you like this as much as I enjoyed making it!