Hello Bob n Betty Buddies,
Tanya here with an OTP project, a cute Bicycle with basket using the STUNNING Cottage Blush Collection! I always think of bicycles when it comes to vintage paper and this project was a perfect fit!
- Silhouette: Design ID #141806 – Bike Box by Daniela Moscone
- Cut a 3d Bicycle from the Silhouette using some of the sheets from the collection for the basket. Cut the bicycle itself from Kraft cardstock and stain with distress stain vintage photo. Assemble accordingly.
- I had the wheels laser cut from wood to make it more stable. These were sprayed with gloss white spray.
- Cut 2 bows from the collection as well and assemble accordingly.
- Cut some leaves, flowers, butterflies and hearts from the collection using dies.
- Add lace around the basket and hessian on the inside.
- Fussy cut one of the tags (Believe in your Dreams).
- Arrange the rest of your embellishments as per the picture or as you like.
- All done!
Hope you like this as much as I enjoyed making it!