Tanya here with a Scrapbook Page Layout using the STUNNING Cottage Blush Collection! Totally in love with these gorgeous papers and loving the soft vintage look.
I have mentioned some steps here for you to recreate this kinda layout…
- Use one of the sheets from the collection as your base.
- Mix some modeling paste with white paint and add to your page on the side using a stencil. I used a butterfly. I then added some glitter before leaving it to dry. Giving it a bit of a sparkle.
- Cut 3 strips using another sheet and adhere on the other side.
- Cut some shapes using various dies to form the layering on your page where photo will be placed. I have used the collection and some cardstock.
- Fussy cut some elements from the tag sheet in the collection to add with the flowers.
- Emboss the chipboard pieces (clock, chipboard frame and title) with embossing powders (Lindy’s Stamp Gang Purely White & Chateau Rose). These colours are optional.
- Arrange the rest of your embellishments (flowers, leaves, gauze and sequins) as per the picture or as you like.
- All done!
Hope you like this as much as I enjoyed making it!