Pratyusha here with another DT project. Well, this time I’ve created a pair of earrings using the coral cluster paper pack and Red Bull cans!!!
The earrings are lightweight and look elegant.
A small walk through of the steps.
1) I selected a pattern paper of my choice from the Coral Cluster collection. Using my Martha Stewart punch, I punched out the butterflies multiple times.
2) I used the butterfly punch to punch out butterflies from the red bull can as well.
3) Seal the pattern paper butterflies with varnish and let dry.
4) Sandwich one red bull can butterfly (big) punch out between 2 pattern paper butterflies (big) and punch holes in the opposite side of the wings. Take 1 small pattern paper and 1 small red bull can butterfly and shape them accordingly and glue it to the bigger butterflies in the center!!!
5) Once assembled, put in jump rings to connect the butterflies as shown in the pic and add in the findings.
In the similar manner you can make curtain strings or wind chimes too 🙂
Hope you enjoy the project and try it out.